EEG Linked Ear Sensor | 2 channel
The 2 Channel EEG Sensor Linked Ear can measure 2 channels of EEG with a linked ear reference. The EEG Sensor is provided with easy snap-on connectors for using various types of electrodes. NeXus sensors are supplied with shielded cables and brushed aluminum medical grade ODU connectors. This reduces noise and artifacts through movement. Measuring electrophysiological signals always requires a ground.
- 2 channel EEG with linked ear reference
- Shielded cables for high signal quality
- No artifacts created by movement
- Free from 50/60 Hz noise
- Easy snap-on electrode connection
- A TP/DIN connector version of the sensor is also available.